Friday, January 16, 2015

2014 skin care favorites

Last but not least I am showing you my skin care favorites because who would we be without skin? That sounds really gross.. Wow...


1. Clinique moisture surge

Yes, it is on the pricier side, but ever since I received a sample of it I’ve been in love. It feels like the smoothest, most velvety goodness of all times when you put it on and it also keeps its promise to moisturize your skin without being greasy or too heavy. Actually it feels very light on your skin. Ever since I first got it I haven’t bought anything else. I have repurchased it twice in 2014 and will continue to do so in the future.
 
2. Khiel's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

When I was looking for a make up removing oil I stumbled across this wonderful thing and remembered all the great reviews I’ve read on it. After doing some more research I gave in and bought it. At first I was very nervous to put oil on my already oily skin so I only used one drop at the time and worked it into my skin really well. And this is pretty much what I’ve been doing ever since. Three drops is all it takes to cover my entire face with this excellent smelling goodness. It absorbs into my skin and gives it some extra moisture over night during the colder months. It also has a wonderful smell that calms me down before going to bed.

3. Clarins, Gentle Foaming Cleanser

I through the empty packaging out yesterday so I couldn't take a picture of it and got this one from google.
Like I already said, I got really into Clarins make up and skin care in 2014. I have never tried the brand but what I tried so far impressed me.

short story: One day I ran out of my usual Payot skin care stuff and went to get some more. They didn’t have what I needed at the store and a woman told me that Clarins was just as good but slightly cheaper. That sold me and ever since I have never used a Payot product (on which I used to swear) again. Dob't get me wrong, Payot products are still great and you pretty much can't go wrong with them. But for now I'll keep using Clarins.

4. The Body Shop Vineyard Peach line

I did a full blog post on the line and I am still in love with the scent!

5. The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream

I used to use whatever day cream I had at night as well. It was easier that way and I didn't have to think about another product. That all changed when I received a pretty decent sample size of The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream. It is a thicker in consistency than the Clinique moisture surge and feels more nourishing on my skin. Also it didn’t break me out which a lot of heavier creams do. I got my first sample size in the summer and managed to get my hands on another one during autumn and they lasted me until this day. But when I soon run out of it I will purchase the full size.



No comments:

Post a Comment