Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween nail art

I love Halloween. I love dressing up and looking scary. It might be an afterglow from my “dark days” when I was wearing all black thinking I was somewhat Goth.


This year I have to work on Halloween so I decided that I wanted to have a little Halloween on my nails. And I wanted to do something very simple that I couldn’t possibly mess up even using my left hand.

I looked up a lot of nail art and MissJenFABULOUS’ "Halloween Spooky Eye Nail Art!!!" tutorial was the winner. It is as simple as it can get but still very cute and wearable.

All I needed was a white and a black nail polish and a dotting tool. I used both sides of one dotting tool but I took a picture of both so you could see the different sizes.



Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment