Friday, October 24, 2014

teddy cozy




I am planning to have a super cozy Sunday. After a week full of work and university, I feel like I need a day of doing absolutely nothing.

I will burn my new “soft blanket” Yankee Candle, which smells like vanilla and something else I can’t make out. According to Yankee Candle it’s supposed to be warm amber although I have no idea how warm amber is supposed to smell. Anyway, it is delicious and not too sweet like you might expect from vanilla.Simply the perfect scent for a cozy Sunday.

When I spend a day on my couch I want to be as comfortable as possible. That means I need a lot of teddy fur clothing. I recently bought teddy fur lined socks to go with my white teddy fur sweater and my new super soft Norwegian pattern fleece pajama pants. It's all about feeling like a warm cuddly cloud.

Last but not least I fill my favorite apple elder punch tea into my cute teddy cup and read a book on my Kindle in piece and quiet.

How does your perfect Sunday look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment